Where to buy P2 Max Battery?

Hello, my GPD P2 MAX stopped charging recently. No matter what charger I use, windows 11 shows 'plugged in, not charging". Battery level is at 0%. As per @ joshwiththegoodhair’s suggestion in another user’s post, I disconnected the battery for 30+ seconds, with no changes. I think the battery is beyond saving. Does anyone know where I can buy a new battery that doesn’t take 30+ days to ship? I live in Nevada.

Thank you in advance.

gjvah - I am a reseller of GPD batteries in the US and have a few available if you’re interested. I would be shipping from Charleston, SC. The price is $50 which includes USPS ground (due to lithium ion battery requirements). DM me your Paypal email if interested and I can send you a Paypal Goods and Services invoice.

1 Like

Hi, first of all thank you for the reply. For the life of me I can’t figure out how to DM you. There is no option to send you a message. I don’t know if I’ve gone completely blind, or my account doesn’t have DM privileges. Please advice.

Thanks again.

Thank you @joshwiththegoodhair for the outstanding communication and support. I just received and replaced the battery, it’s working as expected.

Sorry to hijack the post but I am having the same issues.

@joshwiththegoodhair

Needing a new battery and I not sure how to DM…

1 Like

Also looking for a source for batteries for the 2019 P2 Max!

Thanks!