I thank you guys anyway, but I’ve already tried it with both the DSDT files inside @Space EFI Folder, but unfortunately it doesn’t work for me.
Whenever I try to boot the system using one of these DSDT files, the progress bar goes only half way then restarts. I’ve tried it using “-v debug=0x100 keepsyms=1” arguments, then I get the message in the attached picture.
I’ve also tried to patch it myself, by extracting my own machine’s DSDT files and using iasl and MaciASL. Although I’ve successfully managed to compile the files and get the system to boot using them, I still can’t get battery status.
But I won’t give up, maybe I’ll start from scratch and see what happens.